Poppy Appeal ads’ere Donations Terms & Conditions…
The Royal British Legion provides welfare to the whole Armed Forces family – serving, ex-Service and their dependants. They also campaign on a range of issues affecting Service people, are the custodian of Remembrance, run the annual Poppy Appeal and are one of the UK’s largest membership organisations.
- ads’ere will donate 50p for every new & genuine ad placed on ads’ere between 21 October 2011 & 18 November 2011.
- The Royal British Legion are fully aware of our donations and have authorised use of the Poppy on ads’ere.
- We ask that all new members complete the registration form correctly in order for us to verify details and keep ads’ere a safe place to trade, please remember that we promise never to share your details with a 3rd party.
- All members should be 18years and over to place ads on ads’ere.
- A cheque will be written to The Royal British Legion on the 1 December 2011 and all ads’ere members will be informed of the total amount raised via the ads’ere blog, twitter and Facebook.
- ads’ere will place a cap on donations of £35 per day, resulting in the total amount for donation could be £1000, this equates to 70 new ads on ads’ere each day.
- As per ads’ere’s company policy there is no charge to members and all ads can be placed completely free of charge.