ads’ere have had a fantastic week this week, very busy all round but particularly with our blog posts, so we thought it may be a good idea to give you a little reminder just in case you missed anything.
- Charnwood Forest Cycle Ride in aid of Muscular Dystrophy Can you help Emma raise money for Muscular Dystrophy by taking part in the Charnwood Forest Cycle ride? The charity hopes to double the number of cyclists this year and to raise £10,000 through a £15 registration fee and additional … Continue reading →
- A Day in the Life of Lisa Salter CEO of ads’ere Where to start, it’s difficult because no two days are ever the same, which is something I love, so I will just write about my day ahead. Having two children (5 & 6 years old), a … Continue reading →
- How to spring clean your house It’s official spring has definitely arrived! Shorts, T-Shirts and summer dresses seem to be out in force this morning, our village is very busy, people out walking dogs, cycling, jogging and playing with their children, it’s lovely to see. What’s not lovely … Continue reading →
- Getting her house in order – free classified ads of the week 26 March 2012 Congratulations to sjonlegs (S-J Windridge-France) a feisty yummy mummy of 3 and published poet/kid’s author for having our free classified ads of the week. As well as keeping on top of her blog posts Sarah-Jayne has spent lots of time and effort getting her house in … Continue reading →
- 5 Wedding Day Money Savers It’s the day a lot of women grow up dreaming of, and the pressure is on to make it perfect. Your wedding day. With recent reports stating that a UK wedding costs an average of between £15,000 and £25,000, the … Continue reading →
- A buyers guide to second hand children’s bicycles The sun is shining and everyone seems to be enjoying spending time outside. One activity that seems increasingly popular is cycling. Many schools throughout the past week have taken part in The Big Pedal 2012 encouraging children, parents and staff to … Continue reading →
Thank you all for taking the time to read our blog if there is an article that you have particularly enjoyed or found useful we would love to know, so please feel free to leave your comments below.